Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Probable podpeople nonperson

Kathryn Ryan is a deeply useless radio host at the best of times, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if somebody somewhere puts her in a cauldron with a cow and poured pe-

But let me put a positive spin on this: podcasts.

In recent years RNZ has rolled out an excellent website, making available much of their content for download. So taken to its logical conclusion this could forever prevent disasters like hearing Ryan.

But then there are accidents.

I mistakenly downloaded today's tv review. Before I could stop her Ryan was, flea-ishly, in my ear patronising life, the universe, and - while discussing the new TV3 show - librarians:

"What do they do with librarians? Do they try and pretend we're still back in the [days] with big thick glasses and most unfortunate long skirts, or what.?"

Or what. Where's my cauldron.

2 comments:

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

Oh dear, everytime I think I'm making progress I look at your site and am overwhelmed by what you've done!

SoAndSo said...

Nice compliment! But I havent done anything, just applied the can-opener to my head and let the worms out, and the dogs, and quite a bit of hot air actually. Sad truth is, I'll never crochet sushi.