Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lion in meadow finds keg

How.. discombobulating. I had dropped my matchbox, and was so busy looking for it in the long grass that I'd forgotten about the lion. Then I heard an almighty clunk behind me, followed by a protracted hiss, and there he was, jaws clamped around the rim of a keg. Forty-two elephantine bubbles were everywhere.

Before fleeing I barely had the presence of mind to take a photo, and sign up for a Yahoo account and upload to Flickr, and adjust the privacy settings, and add some appropriate tags, and chose the layout, and join a group, and design a buddy icon, compose a profile and send a postcard, and create a mosaic, a jigsaw, a badge, a card, and locate the event on a map, add some notes, a comment, and send it to my blog.

Anyway, that's what happened, officer. When I got back to the car I smelt like I'd been sliding down a dragon's tongue, though I changed my wig, several times. Honest. Look, I can prove it, here's the link. Let's be friends.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Wow - a bit of Alchemy going on there, even some Portable Ghosts. It's enough to give you a Kaitangata Twich!
Sadly, the link won't let us view the private photo - maybe in Twenty-four hours?